Facilities and Booking Information
Feel free to have a chat with the Nicky or Rosie by emailing email@example.com or calling 01428 717231
Activities at the Hall:
- Green Wave Football - Having started at the end of January, Green Wave have been offering football fun in the hall for pre-school children, Saturdays from 8.30am. The first term of sessions is FREE and you can book your child's space on the Green Wave website: https://greenwavefootball.co.uk/
- Woodlands Wrigglers Toddler Group - Starting on Monday 6th February, 10-11.30am. Join Nicky and Rosie at Woodlands to meet with other local parents and carers for refreshments and a chat. Bring your little wriggler to enjoy toys, books and new friends at this toddler group for ages 0-3.
- Spring Kids' Crafternoon - In partnership with Headley Down Nature Reserve and South Downs National Park Authority, join us on Saturday 18th February 2-4pm for a free afternoon of nature and wildlife themed crafts, suitable for all ages. To book email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Five to Thrive New Parent Course - Becky from Hampshire Healthy Families will be at Woodlands to help you explore the five building blocks for your baby's optimal brain development. This course is FREE and runs on Mondays from 6th to 27th March 10-11.30am. Sessions will include 'talk time', 'sensory activity' and 'singing time'. Workshops are face-to-face and great for first time & new parents with babies aged 6 weeks to 6 months.
- Easter Football Camp - This Easter join Assure Coaching for a fun-filled Easter Football Camp for girls and boys of all abilities. This camp is suitable for ages 5-12 and will run from 3rd to 7th April 9.30am-3pm for just £15 per child per day (early bird rates, with a discount for sibling bookings). To find out more or book your child's place email email@example.com
- Bordon Boxing - Bordon Amateur Boxing Club have made their new home at Woodlands! This is a club founded and run by ABA qualified coaches.
Sessions are Monday and Wednesday evenings. Suitable for 8-13 year olds (6-7pm) and 13+ year olds (7-8.30pm) for £5 a session. Equipment provided for new starters. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or come along to see what a session is like!
- Having a Yarn - Come to Woodlands for a hot drink and a chance to chat at this free craft group. Either bring your own project or pick something up here! We will have some materials available to support items made for the Let's Keep Warm Project. Sessions are held every Thursday morning 10.30am-12noon, with some evening trial sessions at 7-8.30pm, subject to interest. Please contact Woodlands Hall to enquire.
- Exercise Classes with Ramona - Ramona currently runs three popular Pilates classes at Woodlands Hall, a great workout for both mind and body. Join her on Tuesdays 6-7pm for standard Pilates or on Wednesdays 10-11am for a beginners' fusion of Pilates, Yoga and Barre, in partnership with Get Up and Go East Hants. If the idea of floor exercise doesn't appeal to you Ramona has now started Chair Based Pilates, also in partnership with Get Up and Go, on Wednesdays 11.30am-12.30pm. Please contact Ramona on 07878 324745 or email@example.com to book classes or register your interest, or go to the website: https://www.getupandgoeasthants.com/
- Assure Coaching - Assure run popular football funday sessions for boys and girls of all ages and abilities from the football pitch outside Woodlands (or in the hall if the weather doesn't play ball!). Join them on Sundays from 10-11am for just £3 a session. To register your interest and guarantee your child's place please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your child's name, age, guardian contact name and number.
- PCSO Beat Surgery - The location of this PCSO Beat Surgery will soon be changing. The last session here will be Monday 13th February, 3-4pm.